Senior Litigation Lawyer
Carpo Law & Associates is now hiring a senior lawyer specializing in litigation with previous experience working with foreign clients and multinational companies in the Philippines.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: BGC, Taguig City
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Must be a Philippine Bar Member;
- With at least 3 years working experience in a law firm or corporate legal department with Litigation and Corporate matters and exposures;
- With familiarity and/or understanding in filing cases, creating/coming up with litigation strategies;
- Knowledgeable on litigation and corporate laws, rules, recent memorandum and issuances, mergers and acquisitions, and special projects;
- With excellent English communication skills.
- He/She shall spearhead the firm’s litigation and corporate engagements;
- He/She shall prepare, review, draft, and file pleadings and other related documents;
- Liaise with POCs, government agencies, clients, and third parties;
- Meets with active and potential clients and prepare service proposals;
- He/She shall handle litigation and corporate projects, and other related engagements;
- Reviews drafts by the support team as applicable and leads engagement strategies and work flow; and
- Ensures compliance with laws and orders particularly by regulatory bodies and other government agencies.
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org